Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Antique portraits, darling little boy

I can't believe this is my second post in one day. I've been doing a ton of sessions & just cruised through a couple of them today. I still have 3 more to go, so if you're waiting.... I'm working on it! :)

This little guy could NOT have been cuter. He came, he played, he was so funny & cute, and in about 15 minutes I got way too many great shots. (Sorry, I know that can make it hard!) There are so many that I love from this session that I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite, but it might be the balloon-spike (below). We had finished & he was playing with balloons - good thing I kept shooting.

Thanks so much for bringing me your darling little boy! It was so nice to meet you all!















2 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you, too. Thanks for making the photo session so much fun... not sure how we'll ever choose!!

    ReplyDelete