Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A beautiful 3 month old boy

This darling little guy came for portraits last week - he was so cute! He has beautiful eyes. He had evidently laughed and smiled all the way here, and then once here, I don't know if everything was too different or what, but we really worked for his smiles! He had some amazing grandparents that might have had to go home & take a nap, after all their smile-coaxing. :) And such a neat mom too. Even when he wasn't smiling, he was just beautiful, with his gorgeous eyes wide open and alert.

And - when I told some of you how long your galleries would take, I'd forgotten that this week is Science Night at my kids' school, and I'm the chair. We've been spending a ton of time on it, so it will be a huge relief when it's over. And then I can get back to photography! In the meantime, it's bottles of slime and cabbage juice for me... :)

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

1 comment: