Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One year old princess - {Albuquerque baby photographer}

This little girl turns 1 year old on Saturday, so she came for birthday portraits. I loved her darling pink outfits, bows, and I love high-key photography so the whole session was a blast. Her mom was awesome :) - she worked so hard to get some really good smiles. Usually I'm dancing around like a maniac with toys on my head, but her mom did all the work this time (and the baby wasn't very interested in me anyway). So we did a little bit of everything, and ended up with a bunch of really great portraits.

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

I loved her special bear. I love pictures with special animals, blankets, etc. (My kids have TONS of extra-special things to keep track of.)
Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

1 comment: