Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding day! - {Albuquerque wedding photography}

I had the huge privilege and pleasure of photographing a really amazing wedding recently.  I loved getting to know the bride and groom - they are such truly good and nice and FUN people.  So I was really looking forward to their wedding day.  It went perfectly!  It takes awhile to process all the pictures from a wedding, so I'm going to start them off with some fun stuff from before the ceremony.

We met the bride at Arte de la Mano - they took great care of the bride and her friend!  They looked GORGEOUS when they were done!  I was very impressed.

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

The bride made this - very inspiring, I've just been loving netting...
Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Then it was on to the hotel where they finished getting ready.  LOVE the shoes!  (I think they hurt by the end of the night though...)
Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

Albuquerque wedding photographer

And many, many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment