Holiday Family Portrait Mini-sessions
December 7, 2013
20 minute minisessions all day long
100% of the profits will be donated to the LDS Humanitarian Aid Fund for disaster relief. LDS Charities in turn uses 100% of every dollar donated to help those in need without regard to race, religion, or ethnic origin. (They don't use any of the donations for overhead expenses.)
- Portrait sessions are for individuals, babies, children, seniors, or families.
- We will have a choice of holiday backgrounds or a neutral background. These will be studio portraits.
- Plan on 15-20 great proofs to choose from.
- Prices will be discounted from my usual rates - similar to my birthday portrait minisessions but including holiday cards if desired.
- You will order immediately after your photos are taken, so plan on 40 minutes total for the whole process.
- Child care will be provided while you order if that helps you.
- My kids who love to bake will also have cookies available for purchase.
- All portraits and holiday cards will be ready for pickup on Thursday December 17th.
If you are interested in some great photography that benefits a really good cause, please call Pam at 681-4353 or email email@example.com. If you have questions I'd be happy to answer them. There is a $25 session fee to hold your timeslot - I will take your credit card number over the phone or you can mail or drop by a check. We will do session times at your convenience until all timeslots are full.
Again, 100% of session fees, photography profits, and cookie sale profits will be donated to help victims of the typhoon in the Philippines. We appreciate your support and wish you happy holidays this year!