Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer birthday minisessions - Friday 6/13

It's time for birthday minisessions! These are super quick and easy - a great way to get beautiful portraits at a discounted price. I don't charge a session fee for these and I do them throughout the day, so hopefully there is a time that will work for you. Plan on 6-8 great portraits to choose from. You can call or email me if you'd like more information, if you'd like to see a price list, or if you'd like to sign up for a timeslot.

I have a fun tent to use outside this time - my kids vouch that it's a good place to play.
Professional photo of a little girl playing in a tent outside Albuquerque

It doesn't really need to be your child's birthday, but if you have a summer birthday, this is a great opportunity for individual portraits at a great price.
Professional photo of a little girl playing in a tent outside Albuquerque

Reading "Little House in the Big Woods"... growing up!
Professional photo of a little girl playing in a tent outside Albuquerque

And I offer a bonus if you bring a friend! I'd love to answer any questions that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment