Portrait Mini-Sessions - April 14th and 15th 2017
Session fee is $150, paid in advance to reserve your timeslot. Sessions all day, afternoon, and evening on Friday (it's a school holiday, hooray!), also Saturday morning and mayyyyybe we can squeeze one or two sessions in on Saturday evening.
- Quick and easy, 15 minute appointments
- Great for birthday portraits, professional headshots, a quick family portrait; how about a couple's portrait with your significant other, or spring portraits for your kids. Anything we can do in 15 minutes.
- You will view and choose your portraits after we take them (this is where the rest of my family steps up) and babysitting will be provided for your children while you enjoy looking at happy smiling faces.
- Treats will be provided!
- One beautiful print, 11x14" or smaller, your choice of size.
- One full-size digital file with permission to print it where ever you'd like: gift prints for your parents, t-shirts, phone cases, whatever.
- I have additional packages if you'd like more prints or products. Email me for a price list.
*** We are donating 100% of the profits of this fundraiser. ***A little information about our cause: our friends the Valdez family lost their husband and father in January to a terrible heart attack. He leaves behind a wife and four amazing kids 13 years old and younger. As much as we would like to, we can't help with their pain - but we would love to try to ease their path a little bit in the coming months as they transition to a whole new life. There is more info on their gofundme page, if that's something you'd instead be interested in donating to.
There is also a fundraising benefit for the Valdez family planned for April 1st at Tierra Antigua Elementary, with LuLaRoe, Younique, Thirty-One, and other vendors also donating proceeds to the family - more info here. I will have a display with a sign-up there for mini-sessions, but I'm not doing any photography at the event on April 1st. If you have time this Saturday, it's another great way to support this awesome family.
If you're not interested in a 15 minute mini-session, but you would like to update your family portraits, or you have a new baby and want a professional collage of his/her cuteness, or a high school senior, I'd love to talk with you about how I can help!