Friday, October 18, 2019

Newborn photo gear

Professional portrait of a newborn baby using a round backdrop stand Baby Backdroplet

I don't normally travel to my clients' homes for newborn portraits, but when they have other children, sometimes I feel like it makes more sense for me to go to them. And as I'd staged my stuff by the front door of my house, I was struck by the lack of volume of gear. I used to fill the back of my SUV to nearly overflowing. Since I started using my Baby Backdroplet, I take this amount of stuff only (plus my camera bag which somehow escaped this picture). A few slipcovers, a couple of extra blankets, cloth diapers, some wraps, one basket, everything fits in a plastic bin (almost). It's a lovely feeling!

If you like the Baby Backdroplet, you can find more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment