Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beautiful sisters portraits

This was my favorite kind of session. This darling little baby, who just turned 1, was so sweet but... she didn't like me. Maybe it wasn't me, maybe it was the camera. :) In any case, there are some sessions when I just know the parents are leaving, wondering if there were any smiles captured. And it turned out so great! I ended up with more than 100 good proofs - a bunch are of her darling big sister, but so many fun pictures of the baby too. Her parents were also amazing smile-coaxers, thanks!

So anyway, I love it when sessions start out a little tricky, and turn out really great. It's rewarding and just feels good. Thanks so much for coming, it was great to see you again! I love watching families grow.





















No comments:

Post a Comment