Friday, May 29, 2009

Two years old!

This little girl has grown up so much since I last saw her! It's been about a year and I'm not sure I would have recognized her without her parents. She is bursting with personality & enthusiasm. She played with the treasure box, did bubbles, laughed at puppets, did silly voices, she danced on the "dancing floor", did some family pictures, and she was about done by the time we went outside by the rose bush. How many two year olds could get that much in just one photo session? So fun.





I always love it when pictures fit into a dancing collage. (Click to see it larger.)











1 comment:

  1. Wow Pam, your high key is really good. Could you do a "high key" label and add it to the side of your blog so that I can resend your high key portfolio to Kate? She never responded to the original email, which doesn't mean she isn't planning on it...but I think these samples really showcase images that would be similar to what she needs.

    ReplyDelete