Thursday, July 23, 2009

Senior portraits

I'm so happy that it's time for senior pictures again - and this girl is beautiful inside & out! Her mom wanted some traditional portraits, so she came here for some studio-type portraits first. Then we just barely had time to visit a sunflower patch before a huge rainstorm descended! I was determined to try anyway, because there were lots of outside locations on my agenda and storms usually blow over quickly, but when we got to a place where we could see south we could tell it wasn't going to work. This was the night the arroyos were filled up, etc. So we were rained out and had to reschedule the 2nd half of her session in a couple of weeks. I am looking forward to it :) - and in the meantime I hope she & her family love these.













2 comments: