Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sleepy newborn

This little guy is the 4th son in his family - I took his next brother's pictures almost 2 years ago & they have (to me) a lot of resemblance... Okay, I was going to look up a picture of his brother to post, but it was long enough ago that it's been moved to a DVD, it's not on this computer. Oh well. :) Just take my word for it.

He was so perfect - he slept the whole time, let us move him around, no problem. Well, he did open his eyes briefly a few times, but then back to sleep. What a good boy! I haven't had a newborn sleep through a session in a long time. Meeting newborns is one of my favorite things about being a photographer. (And BTW, the newer the better - newborn pictures are best done before they are 10 days old, while they're still sleepy.) That, and 1 year old birthday eat-the-cake sessions, which I'm so happy to have one of tomorrow!









1 comment:

  1. I think you should hang out in CO for New Years ... there will be a sleepy newborn for you to photograph :)

    ReplyDelete