Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family / Maternity session at the gardens

It's too late for me to be up blogging... I'm definitely a morning person, not a night person. That said there are sadly too many nights when I find myself up at this time getting some work done - it's hard to get a lot done during the day. (I'm sure nobody else has that problem, right???)

This session was just so much fun. This is an amazing family, about to add their second child. If he is half as much fun as his sister is, he'll be a force to be reckoned with! I loved taking these pictures and I loved putting them together too. Thanks so much!



























2 comments:

  1. What a sweet family...I am sure they will treasure these forever. My favorite is the black and white kissing photo with the sun shinning through!!! AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, these are gorgeous! That botanical gardens sure is a winning location if you ask me.

    Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete