Friday, August 21, 2009

Sneak peek - baby portraits

So part of the point of my having a blog is that I mean to post sneak peeks for people from their sessions. My processing time has grown to about 2 weeks, and that's kind of long to wait to see anything from your session! I've not been doing previews like I intend, and I'm afraid that in the fall I won't have time, but maybe if I can get in the habit now... ?

This darling little girl is 4 months old and has a smile that's a photographer's dream! It's so nice when they like me :) (much harder when my smiles make them cry...). She was happy to try lots of different things, and kept her beautiful smile throughout. Thanks so much for coming! It was really nice to meet you.
















I think this might be my favorite. It's hard to choose. :)

1 comment: