Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some more Easter bunny previews

So the question I got asked was "Why do bunnies and Easter eggs to together?" Good question, right? I get the bunnies, and I get the eggs, but why do they go together?

Some of my favorite kids here. What a blessing their family is in our lives - my daughter met their daughter on their first day of first grade, and it's been non-stop friends ever since. She's been such a great influence and friend to my little girl - always full of fun and exciting ideas. And I love her brother too - he's grown up so much in the last couple of years. For awhile he & my son had matching coats & Lightning McQueen shoes - it always made me smile.

I was so happy that they wanted bunny portraits - thanks for coming! So many fun pictures - this is a tiny sample.

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

And look at these handsome guys! They were awesome - they were so gentle with the bunnies, smiled, and looked great! I'm always really glad to see them. Last time their little guy needed tic-tacs to stay for the camera, but this time I didn't even have to get them out. Great job! :) And thanks for coming.

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Albuquerque baby child photography

Bunny love. :)

Albuquerque baby child photography

No comments:

Post a Comment