Saturday, May 15, 2010

Family fun at the park {Albuquerque family photography}

I went to the park with one of my favorite families. It was time for family pictures - and I love what we got! The behind-the-scenes background for this great session - the baby did not like the wind. :) And it's been such a windy (sometimes I say horribly windy) spring! It wasn't even TOO breezy that day, but she wasn't crazy about it - or whatever it was - and only lasted for a few family pictures. Photoshop came to the rescue, and I do really like how the family portraits turned out. (Thank you, Photoshop! I love you.)

In the meantime, while we were waiting to see if she could be coaxed back to happiness, I played with the three big kids on the playground. LOOOOOOOVE these pictures. The only thing that I'd love more is if they had a happy little baby in them too :( - but we did another quick shoot a few days later with all 4 kids sitting very happily together (pictures still to come).

So I'd love these if they were of my kids - I hope they do too! (I'm posting way too many.)

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

The balloons... I love the idea, but it was too windy for them. They were IN THE WAY :) - but we did a few pictures with them anyway. There was another little boy at the park who literally could not leave the balloons alone - I told him if only I'd known he would be there, I'd have brought one more. Then one of them deflated, and he wanted this sad little flat balloon. Is that a nice thing to give a little boy at the park? A flat balloon on a string? I did.
Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment