Friday, May 21, 2010

His first park day - {Albuquerque baby photographer}

I met this fun family at the park and really enjoyed working with their little boy! He's one of my baby plan babies and these are his 6-month old pictures. This age is always great (although he was especially great). He could sit up really well and enjoyed a bunch of new & fun things to see, do, and taste. :) The first of many visits to the park! It was a great place for pictures.... except for a few mosquitos... hopefully they just got his mom & me and not him!

I love his blue blue eyes, and what a smile! He was perfect, thanks so much to his parents for meeting me there!

Albuquerque best baby photography

Albuquerque best baby photography

Albuquerque best baby photography

Albuquerque best baby photography

Albuquerque best baby photography

Albuquerque best baby photography

Albuquerque best baby photography

No comments:

Post a Comment