Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby at the Duck Pond - {Albuquerque baby photograper}

This little guy is one of my favorite "baby plan" babies - some older pictures here - he is so happy and photogenic! We met at the UNM Duck Pond, one of my favorite places, and he was so fun! I love sessions that are done in 20 minutes with a card full of great images.

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

I love crawling off the blanket pictures. Maybe because I got so many of my babies. (And eating the grass pictures, but he didn't really do that.)
Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

I love seeing the babies grow throughout the year. The only problem is that the time goes really fast, and before I know it the year is up! (And that means my daughter is another closer to middle school.... scary.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment