Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two year old in the garden - {Albuquerque child photography}

I was so happy when, right away, I got to do a session at one of the locations I recently discovered. This little guy was just about to turn 2 years old, and he & his family were a ton of fun. His mom & brother definitely had the knack of getting him to laugh.

I last met him when he turned 1 and I took some first birthday pictures - with birthday cake. And when he was really young. Aren't he & his brother strikingly handsome? I love that I have peek-a-boo pictures from both his 1 year old portraits and his 2 year old portraits!

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

I LOVE this. It's a little tricky to get a 2 year old to go through the tall tunnel. And it was muddy down that path. But worth it!
Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

When I first saw these pictures I was blown away by his eyes! I think he had been a tiny bit sad, not wanting to stay standing on the reflector we put him on, and it made his eyes glisten. (Also it was super-hot that morning - does that make your eyes water? :) )
Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

I love to include props and special toys. He mainly wanted to throw them but we got a hug or two too.
Albuquerque baby newborn photography

Albuquerque baby newborn photography

No comments:

Post a Comment