Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby session at the park - {Albuquerque baby photography}

I've had a few people ask me lately if I do pictures at this park down the street. Yep! I've done a few sessions lately but none have ended up posted yet. This is the perfect session to post - this little guy is one of my "baby plan" babies, who I get to see 4 times for portraits in their first year. His parents are the nicest couple - they are students and just seem *on track* to me. (If you know me very well, you know I'm BIG on education.)  I love seeing their relationship with each other and with their sweet son. He's had a tough time this spring and I was so happy to see him looking really good and healthy! Sometimes park pictures are so perfect - he was happy and the day was pretty, a great combination!
Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

He was ultra-fascinated with the ducks.  I mean, we could barely get him to crack a smile or look my direction when the ducks were in sight. :)
Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

Albuquerque baby family photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment