Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wide-eyed newborn - {Albuquerque newborn photography}

I found these newborn portraits in my "to be posted" folder from a couple of weeks ago. I have only been blogging a few of my sessions, but I know I really meant to post this one!  This little guy is so gorgeous - I loved getting to meet him!  He was really mellow awake, so we did a bunch of pictures with his parents and of his big bright eyes.  Then we got him to sleep, but.... every time I took the blanket off at all, he would wake up.  So the naked pictures are awake & naked - which doesn't always work very well, but it did this time!  I enjoyed him and his family very much - thanks for coming!

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment