Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A summer evening in the bosque - {Albuquerque family photography}

If you know me at all, you know that we spend a lot of time and energy on our favorite sport, soccer. Now, some of that time & energy is spent watching soccer on TV. :) (We discovered espn3 replays online!) But a lot of it is spent at soccer practice and games for our *THREE* soccer players. (My youngest starts this fall.) We so much appreciate their coaches, and all the time and effort they put into the great teams that our kids get to play with.

This is one of our coach's family - they are tons of fun and I loved going to the bosque with them. Their girls are beautiful, photogenic, and had lots of great posing ideas. :)  (And great at soccer too!)

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer

I guess they traditionally have a jumping picture - one of my favorite sorts of pictures -
Albuquerque family photographer

Albuquerque family photographer



Albuquerque family photographer
If you're interested in more information about a family photography session, my website has lots of info about how I do sessions. Or you can call or email me if you have questions or would just like to chat about it.

I love doing sessions in the bosque, but for lots of other session locations, see this blog page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment