Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Holy Communion portraits - {Albuquerque children photographer}

This session was really special and inspiring to me. I love doing first holy communion portraits - I love the beauty and importance of the occasion and I love working with children that age.  I met this handsome boy at his church and he was very patient with me while I made him kneel, hold his eyes open in bright light, and hold a heavy Bible for a long time. 
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

I especially like going with families to their churches at these sorts of occasions, so I was really glad that it worked out.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

After he survived my ideas at the church, we went to the Botanic Gardens - it is SO beautiful there right now!  We went to all my favorite photography locations there and I love what we got.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

I also love to get moms and their sons together!  I love these.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

The flowers were so beautiful.  The whole time I was thinking that I really need to bring my daughters for some fun girls pictures next.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

This was one of my very favorites from the session.
Albuquerque children photographer

Albuquerque children photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment