Friday, April 20, 2012

One year old home session - {Albuquerque baby photography}

I love this family - I first met them last year through Operation Love when they had a military deployment and a new baby all at the same time. This little guy has grown so much, and he is ABSOLUTELY DARLING. We did this session in their home and it was perfect.

Albuquerque baby photographer

On the technical side it is tricky to keep glare off of glasses, especially when I use window light like I did here.  His eyes are so bright and shiny - I couldn't let them be hidden by glare! 
Albuquerque baby photographer

Their family had just celebrated his first birthday party - a Lego party, isn't that a great idea?  There were still some legos on the wall that I had to include.
Albuquerque baby photographer

Also his mom was looking for a picture of him and his (really nice) dog looking out the window together.
Albuquerque baby photographer

They live across the street from a park, how perfect is that?  We used to live across the street from a park - I miss it.
Albuquerque baby photographer

Albuquerque baby photographer

Albuquerque baby photographer

Then it was back home for some Lego cake. 
Albuquerque baby photographer

He enjoyed the cake - he didn't devour it, but he did really seem to have a nice time playing with it.
Albuquerque baby photographer

Albuquerque baby photographer

When his darling sister got involved, he got even more interested in the cake.  Mmmmmm!  And though most cake sessions end in tears, not him!  He was still happy and perky as he was carried off, covered in yellow frosting, for a nice bath.
Albuquerque baby photographer

I have a bunch more baby photography, along with some info on my baby plan options, on this blog page - check it out!

I offer four different options for baby photography collections. If you are interested for yourself, or if you have a friend or family member you might like to gift a collection to, I have an online magazine with more information that you might like to see. You can send me your email address below and I will email you a link right away.

Submit your email address to receive more information

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment