I want to describe my favorite product that I offer, the 20"x30" gallery wrap canvas. I love them. I hang them in my house. They do not need a frame. There is no glass to break. They look sophisticated and simple. They make me happy and I love to see them in my living room. I love that I hang artwork of my family instead of hanging living room art. (Don Quixote print in my living room - I'm not talking about you. I do like you.) I get a little teary when I see older canvases from when my kids were younger.
You can comment on this blog post, or you can comment on my facebook page. On August 20th I will pick my favorite answer.
There are a few details, but I don't think they will bother you.
- You do not need to be a current client - anyone who can get to me for a session is eligible. (Albuquerque area.)
- You do not need to currently own a 20x30" canvas. Just imagine how you would feel about it if you did.
- The canvas will come from a new session to be done sometime between now and February 29, 2013. Your session will have my normal minimum purchase, but in addition to your order you will receive a large, gorgeous, wall portrait canvas. To me that would mean - grandparents are getting some nice portraits for Christmas this year!
- If you want to come and see my canvas, so you can see what I'm talking about, I'd love to have you! Just give me a call & come over.
- I will ask the winner to give me a review of the canvas and also a picture of it hanging in your home (I'll come take the picture if you want!).
Feel free to email me if you have any questions. Thank you!