Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wedding day bliss

This was a special day for me - my amazing niece's wedding day. We have never lived close to her or her family, but we love her very much, and I was thrilled when she asked if I would be her wedding photographer. We traveled to Tacoma WA for a fun vacation + wedding adventure, and I think her day came off beautifully!

Because their ceremony was at night, they chose do to a first look and then pictures in the morning. (A great decision from my point of view!) Here we are in the courthouse in downtown Tacoma - a perfect setting!

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

It was the perfect place to do some really fun and creative bride and groom portraits. I know you can't go wrong with brides and grooms, but as her aunt I think she is especially beautiful! :)
wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

Then we headed outside across the bridge to the glass museum. What an amazing building that is! It was a little tricky because we got one of Tacoma's only bright sunny days - beautiful for a wedding, but tricky for photography.
wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

The wedding party met us there for some more fun. What a really nice group they were - not only photogenic, but very helpful as well. (Thanks!)
wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

Then a whole lot of family pictures too. A couple of my favorites of my niece with her family:
wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

wedding photography Albuquerque Tacoma

And after that we were off to the ceremony! (More coming...)
If you are interested in talking to me about your wedding photography, I would love to chat with you! I shoot a very limited number of weddings a year, because it's a big commitment for me and I want to be sure I can provide good service to all my clients. If you are interested you can email or give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment