Thursday, September 17, 2009

Flower Princesses and Fairies

I had the great opportunity of taking pictures of some really beautiful dresses. My friend who has made them plans to list them on Etsy.com - but she will also sell them locally if anyone is interested. Just email me & I will pass on her information. She also plans to make dresses to order.

I have been wanting to get a fairy princess setup put together for forever, so this was a great opportunity for me. I love how they turned out! Now I can't decide if I want to try to have a fairy theme day before Christmas (they just seem like such a fun Christmas gift) or wait until the holiday season is over. If I get feedback with interest now I will probably do it (so give me a call!)













































1 comment: