Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas jammies

I think these stripy jammies are so perfect for Christmas pictures! These are some of our best friends - I'm so happy that their pictures turned out this cute. They look so sweet in these pictures, and the kids are such great kids - I love it when that really shows. We spent all of like 10 minutes doing all of these - it took longer to set up the backdrop & lights - how nice is that? We used up the last little bit of the baby's patience, just perfectly timed for pictures :) - and part of that could be what great siblings she has to help keep her happy! I was really impressed.

And on a photography note, I'm so pleased that I've really got high-key working SOOC (that's straight out of camera) so I don't have to do any photoshop to get the background white. (I love high-key lighting.) I've been working on that for.... well.... years.

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

Albuquerque baby family photography

1 comment:

  1. Pam, you're a miracle worker, you know that!!! LOOVVVEEE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete