Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cousins at the botanic gardens

I had a fun Saturday morning at the botanic gardens (I've been spending a ton of time there - not tired of it yet, either!) with these cousins. Half of them just moved to the area and the other half were visiting from Texas. What beautiful children :) - as you can see - and I enjoyed their moms too. They were really fun!

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

In the beginning the moms told me not to mention t-r-a-i-n-s because the little boys wouldn't be able to think about anything else. Then lo-and-behold along came the real thing - the train you can ride on. And a tractor drove by too! We were really done by then anyway. (I love the back end of the farm at the gardens!)
Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

A sweet reward after an hour of pictures... I need to be bringing these in my camera bag... (except my daughter would find them & eat them all)
Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

Albuquerque child photography

1 comment:

  1. I love all these poses! My favorite one is the 2 sweet little girls whispering to each other. Very different and just darling.

    ReplyDelete