Sunday, November 8, 2009

Keeping really busy this weekend...

Sooooo busy trying to get sessions proofed & galleries put together - if you're waiting, I'm working on it! Here's a couple things I did tonight :)

I started a few portraits for this amazing senior. Our schedules coordinated only for a few minutes tonight, and the light was really low for those, but how fun are they??? He's the quarterback for Cibola and one of the nicest teenagers I know. I'm looking forward to more next week.

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

And some sports collages - what a good way to show sports pictures from this fall! I really enjoyed going to a couple of games to see these guys play.
Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

No comments:

Post a Comment