Sunday, January 10, 2010

90 degrees and sunny

I'm behind blogging current sessions, but I was looking through old stuff from summer, and these are so fun that I have to post them instead. The older I get the more I realize that I am a SUMMER person. I don't like cold, especially in Albuquerque where we hardly ever get snow so the cold isn't even pretty. (The other seasons here are great! :) ) Looking at these pictures makes me really wish for warm weather....

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography


Albuquerque children photography


Albuquerque children photography

1 comment:

  1. I was freezing here in Colorado when I saw those pictures! They're so cute, but summer seems a long way off to me. I love the action of the water in the photos!

    ReplyDelete