Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mercurial two-year-old

It's January! I'm still busy! :)

I have a few sessions I'm working on. I'm also re-doing my website - and I have to say, it's so fun. I love website tinkering. I never got around to it last year & it really bugged me to not have current pictures up (that's one reason I love my blog). So this year - major redesign & lots of great - current - pics! It'll be awhile though. And - FYI - prices are going up, coincidentally, when the new website pages go up. So book now if you want the current prices. (Current clients - a coupon will also come to you.)

Some quick grab shots.
Me: "Want to take a hat picture?"
Her: "No! NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Me: "Okay."
Her: "(thinking about a marshmallow) YESSSS! I DOOOOOOO want to take a hat picture!"
Funny kid.
(And - the stripey shirt - does that look like vintage 70's? Mmmmm-hmmmmm. Once it was mine! Thanks Mom!)

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

1 comment:

  1. A marshmallow is too little pay for 3 sweet hat pictures.

    ReplyDelete