Monday, January 11, 2010

More stripey jammies

I have a few more jammies pictures I can't resist posting, and I'm only supposed to post one image with my entry below. So here's a few more that I love. I don't take nearly as many pictures of my own kids as I used to. Something to work on this year! Taking out my camera is not only heavy :) but also seems like work - but I'll be kicking myself if I don't start doing a better job recording day-to-day stuff. I love these guys :) :)

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

Albuquerque children photography

2 comments:

  1. Love them, Pam!! I think stripey jammies are a great Christmas picture tradition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pam!! What darling pictures. Mattie looks GROWN!!!

    ReplyDelete