Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bosque preview

Okay, are you wondering how many bosque sessions I did in the last couple of weeks? :) There are just TWO MORE to go (not counting this great one)! It was really interesting to me how they were all unique, even though obviously I used some of the same ideas in more than one session. The light was always different and the group dynamics were always different. Happily there are great pictures from every session.

I really like this family. Their little guy was about 1, which can be a difficult age, but he did great! He has a gorgeous smile with 2 cute little teeth on the bottom. His parents, grandparents, and uncle were also wonderful - I always love it when there's an enthusiastic grandma (or grandpa or uncle!) that's ready to make little ones laugh for pictures. Thanks so much, it was great to meet you!







1 comment: