Saturday, February 28, 2009

Preschool portraits? (Albuquerque children family photographer)

We're trying to decide what to do for spring portraits at the preschool. We could do something on the more elaborate side, like last year. I was experimenting to see if we could do something simple that just uses the playground. That's what they love anyway (or at least this is my thinking). So I'm not super in love with these but maybe they will get the ball rolling...? I think one thing that's hard in the early spring is that there's no color outside to work with, or at least only monochromatic color. :)

Yes, too bad she was NOT happy for this one...

2 comments:

  1. All great choices. I would be delighted with any of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that since you have one up for our spring close-ups! :) :)

    ReplyDelete