Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall session to die for

I still have leaves in my hair from this amazing session. I think I'm in love - these are some of my favorites! I woke up & was so sad that today the light was gray and flat and blah. Then when I walked into the botanic gardens, it was a leaf wonderland! It was SO much fun.

This family is so beautiful - I've done a couple of sessions before here and here. They were amazing - even though it was kind of cold, everyone got involved in the leaves (voluntarily or involuntarily) and even took their shoes off. So happy happy happy - what a great family, thanks so much!

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

A little baby-brotherly ear-pulling...
Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

I kept finding leaves hanging off my hair over my eyes... this was why!
Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

I LOVE these.
Albuquerque family photography

3 comments:

  1. The timing with the leaves and the lighting couldn't have been better. I love the ones with the leaves in the air. Beautiful shots and a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are beautiful Pam! I love fall just because of the colors. Looked like a really fun session!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Do you ever enter at i heart faces? This week's theme was Autumn Beauty :)

    ReplyDelete