Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family session preview - {Albuquerque family photography}

This long-overdue preview is for my nice friend. I meant to have her the whole DVD done by now, but instead it's just a preview.... :) BUT there are so many happy fun pictures in their session! We went to the Botanic Gardens and had a great time. Their boys were d-a-r-l-i-n-g, I loved them - they are really fun little personalities any time and were perfect that day. And as much as I am bugged by the gardens' extra tax on photography, it is always beautiful there. Thanks so much guys, you're NEXT on my list!

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

Albuquerque best family photography

If you're interested in more information about a family photography session, my website has lots of info about how I do sessions. Or you can call or email me if you have questions or would just like to chat about it.

I love doing sessions at great places like this one, but for lots of other session locations, see this blog page here.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Reitz family..such great pics of them Pam! Little Beckett is getting so big! Beautiful boys!

    ReplyDelete