Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Newborn #2, the sleepy one - {Albuquerque newborn photography}

Now I'm getting to blogging some more of my sessions from last week. I think I did more photography last week maybe than I ever have. I guess it's hard to beat last fall, but this has to be close.

So, here is another amazing baby. He was my best sleeper of the four newborns last week - he slept pretty much the whole time, even when we weren't particularly trying to have him sleep. Isn't he darling? And I love that he even slept outside - I love that it's warm enough to keep newborns comfortable outside. (And I hate summer to end... but that's another post...)

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

His parents brought this great knit blanket, I loved it. I'm a sucker for blankets with texture. :)
Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

And I LOVE these with his big brother. Wouldn't it be great to have an older sibling to help out with a newborn?
Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography

Albuquerque newborn baby photography
What a good baby. What a fun week! :) More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment