Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First birthday cake! Well, sort of. - {Albuquerque baby photographer}

I'm having trouble keeping up with my blog! But this session was so fun I have to make time to share it. It's another session with a good story. This little guy is one of my baby plan babies - he just turned one. I have loved this year of photography with him!

Anyway we planned to do some nice portraits, and then cake pictures. (You know I love cake pictures - I practically beg moms to do them on the last session of the baby plan year.) He warmed right up to me and we saw lots of beautiful smiles.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

We played in the grass...
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

And I brought over the little slide, which he loved.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

Albuquerque baby photography portraits

Albuquerque baby photography portraits

Albuquerque baby photography portraits

He was completely uninterested in my treasure box of stuffed animals. :) But he was really happy to stand with his dad.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

Then, it was cake time! He has had cake before (I always ask, because some babies cry when they get sticky frosting fingers)...
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

Albuquerque baby photography portraits

but this time he was NOT interested in the cupcake.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

At all.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

So we tried a popsicle instead, in case he was interested in that. Not so much.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

But when we tried the combination of popsicle and slide, it turned out to be fun after all.
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

Albuquerque baby photography portraits

And sticky. :) Thanks so much to his nice parents - it was great to see you again!
Albuquerque baby photography portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment