Thursday, January 6, 2011

First birthday cupcake - {Albuquerque baby photography}

Well, it's been a long time since I managed to post anything. Now I'm out of the habit! I worked some insanely long hours, almost finished everything before the holiday, and then we had a nice long Christmas trip to visit my parents. I was ready for a good photography break :) - but now I'm back and ready to work. (And I'm going to lose my google rankings if I don't start posting again!)

While we were in Colorado, my cousin brought his darling little girl up for her 1 year old pictures. She was DARLING - I loved getting to see her again. It was a little tricky to do portraits in my mom's dark house :) without any of my favorite light modifiers. But they brought one of her favorite chairs, which was so much fun. And the baby was perfect.

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

The baby was doing a great job of standing up by herself... then she took her first steps and walked to her mom! First steps on camera! I wish I'd managed to switch to video, but I always forget about that when things move fast. I did get some cute pictures.
Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

And she got to eat a cupcake too - she wasn't super enthusiastic about it but she seemed to like the frosting. :)
Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography

Albuquerque baby portrait photography
I was so happy to get to spend a little time with my cousin & his family! Thanks for driving up & sharing your daughter with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment