Thursday, February 24, 2011

More baby birthday cake - {Albuquerque baby photography}

We just got back from an amazing vacation to Florida, and I'm scrambling to get my act back together. :)  I have lots of sessions to process, but since I've been neglecting blogging lately I thought I'd post a few from this little princess's session earlier this month.  She is so gorgeous!  She's always been so smiley and happy, and this session was no exception.  She just turned 1 year old, so we did some pretty portraits first, and then got out the cake!

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

I don't think I've ever gotten so many perfect pre-cake-destruction pictures.  She was happy AND patient!  She kept eating & never had a melt-down (which often happens with cake pictures, maybe they are just too much fun or too much pressure or something :) ), with huge smiles all the time (which doesn't always happen either - sometimes babies are really serious about their cake!).  Too many to post, but here are a few that I loved.
Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

Albuquerque baby portrait photographer

2 comments:

  1. Pam, you've done such a wonderful and beautiful job capturing my adorable niece's first year! Just tonight we were looking through her pictures from her newborn session with you...can't believe how much she's changed! Thank you for the precious memories!
    Best,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique, it has been a HUGE pleasure. She has been so much fun all year long. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete