Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A really amazing newborn smile! - {Albuquerque newborn photography}

I met this sweet little baby last week - she was so perfect for newborn portraits!  She is just 10 days old here.  She was awake and happy, then went to sleep and let me move her around all I wanted.  Her eyes were so clear and bright - I was glad she was awake for pictures too.  And keep reading for the most amazing smile...
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

I guess it's only amazing if you know that newborns don't smile when they're awake.  Usually when they fall asleep you can get pictures of those sweet little sleep-smiles.  But this was a fully awake smile, and I got 3 frames of it, so it lasted!  Amazing, right?
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

And here's a sleep smile, also very sweet. :)
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment