Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another newborn sweetheart - {Albuquerque newborn photography}

I have another really sweet newborn to post today.  I loved getting to meet this little girl - she had a darling little personality and was so photogenic!  The newborn stage goes so fast - I know it doesn't seem as fast to parents who are sleep deprived, but looking back I hardly remember what it was like. I'm always so honored when parents choose to have me work with them for newborn portraits.  Before they know it, their baby will be on a regular schedule, will stretch out, might not need to be changed 20 times a day, and their feet will go all the way to the bottom of their pants. :) (However their socks will still always fall off for quite awhile.)

I LOVE her smile here.  I wonder what she is thinking?
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Her dad is very accomplished in martial arts.  I loved their idea of having her wear a gi.
Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

Albuquerque newborn baby photographer

1 comment:

  1. you always incorporate cool props into your sessions..what a great idea here. I LOVE the first one.."smiling" babies are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete