Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mr. Personality - {Albuquerque baby photography}

First I have to add a plug for my Bubbles minisessions on the 24th.  I still have some timeslots open!

This little guy has to be one of the most fun babies I've met. He always seems to have a big smile on his face!  I have been taking his pictures all year and they have all been fun, but this session took the cake for happy smiles.  We wandered around the gardens, while we were waiting for the grass to dry a bit (I've never been there before when they were actually watering the grass... I have to say, it kind of messed up my plans!), and he was thrilled everywhere we went.  Happy birthday to you!

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

Albuquerque baby portraits photographer

I have a bunch more baby photography, along with some info on my baby plan options, on this blog page - check it out!

I offer four different options for baby photography collections. If you are interested for yourself, or if you have a friend or family member you might like to gift a collection to, I have an online magazine with more information that you might like to see. You can send me your email address below and I will email you a link right away.

Submit your email address to receive more information

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment