Saturday, March 17, 2012

Studio senior photography

I was so happy to meet this senior & some of his family. He is from Gallup and I have to say, it's so flattering when I have seniors or families drive out for photography from another city.  He and his family wanted to stick with studio photography, and it was actually an awful day out, so I was happy with that too.

One of the things I love about senior photography is getting to hear their goals & plans.  He is hoping to attend school in Boston and is an amazing musician.  I l.o.v.e. it when seniors bring instruments.  Love.  (Be forewarned, I always make you play.  Makes for the most natural pictures.  And it's like a bonus for me.)
Albuquerque senior photographer
I love my ring light.
Albuquerque senior photographer

Albuquerque senior photographer

Albuquerque senior photographer

Albuquerque senior photographer
The wind took a momentary break, maybe?  Somehow it must have seemed worth going outside :) - I'm glad we did because I love how these turned out.  There is not much in my yard that I can use right now, but the architecture totally worked.
Albuquerque senior photographer

Albuquerque senior photographer

Albuquerque senior photographer

Albuquerque senior photographer
I really enjoyed not only the music but also the company :) - it was great to get to know him and his family a little bit.  Thanks so much for coming & best wishes!
Albuquerque senior photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment