Friday, October 9, 2009

Cavemen football

I was invited to a football game - 2 brothers from Carlsbad (the Cavemen) both play on the same team. One is quarterback, one is on defense (handy for photography to have them both playing at different times). It was a lot of fun to watch - they were great and won the game too.

Thanks, I enjoyed it & I hope you enjoy the pictures! I should have a gallery in the next few days. (But we have Balloon Fiesta guests... which is going to slow me down...)

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

1 comment: