Saturday, October 31, 2009

Family preview - in the bosque

This is such a great family - I met them this summer for this session and was so happy to meet them at the bosque for family portraits. It was really beautiful that day - the light was gorgeous - and I LOVE their outfits! I have a thing - I really like nice teenagers. Maybe I'm just being hopeful that my kids will be nice teenagers :) (they'd better be!) - but these are really nice boys and I enjoyed this session a lot.

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

And on another note, here's my husband with his politically-charged pumpkin... I can't resist posting this :)

Albuquerque family photography

1 comment:

  1. That pumpkin is amazing! I can't believe how good it looks. He's an artist!

    ReplyDelete