Saturday, October 24, 2009

Senior portraits in the bosque

Working late tonight... I am really trying to be a mom first and photographer second, which means late nights! And I'm really not a good night person, unfortunately. Despite that I've gotten 2 sessions done. (And eaten an unfortunate amount of snacks to stay awake.)

This amazing senior had a quick early morning session in the bosque - it was so beautiful there, and happily not too cold. What a neat guy he is! Naturally I was very impressed that he wants to be a chemical engineer... since once upon a time (before children) that's what I was too.

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography
Love Mom/Senior pictures.

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

Albuquerque senior photography

This session I've posted a few from already but there were some I really like that I didn't discover until tonight.

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

No comments:

Post a Comment