Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family preview - Old Town color

I love this session. This is a good friend of mine and her family - the light was great, the kids were amazing, the color is beautiful.... I am out of time this morning so just going to post a bunch of images instead of typing... :)

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

Albuquerque family photography

5 comments:

  1. Pam, I LOVE this set of pictures! The family is beautiful, and their colors are great with the background colors. I really like the one with the kids sitting on the ground and the parents standing together behind them. the shot with their heads together in a circle is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Pam!! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm just browsing Albuquerque area photographers. Great pics! I'm a photographer myself but I may contact you for a session, because it's darn difficult to take "family" portraits when you're the photographer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! :) I have a hard time with my family too. Give me a call, I'd love to work with you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete