Friday, January 8, 2010

Another sleepy newborn

I love newborn sessions. I think I say that every time. :) But one of the best parts of my job is coming home and seeing pictures like these!

This session was done at this little guy's house. I tend to do newborn sessions here, in my "studio" (living room), because the light is great and the props are ready at hand. But sometimes it's nice to go to the newborn. There is definitely an art to getting newborns to sleep for portraits... sometimes I just don't have any luck, but he slept really well for long enough. I love the little cocoon, and his grandma had crocheted him a really nice blanket too. I love anything that makes them look soft & snuggley. He is a fourth child (what a Mom he has!) and is so handsome!

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

Albuquerque newborn photography

3 comments:

  1. Pam, he is so sweet! Nice job, as always. Great pics! I didn't even know she'd had him for sure...although if she hadn't I guess I'd fire her doctor:) Out of town for 10 days, and so much to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice newborn portraits.

    I love the feet!!

    LJ

    ReplyDelete